The registration fee will be provided soon and will include attendance to all meetings, the reception, the awards dinner, and breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings. There are additional charges for each accompanying guest. Please register by 6:00 pm on Friday, September 21, 2018.
If you are not registered by September 21, you must register onsite in Tucson and may pay with cash (U.S. dollars only) or credit card via PayPal.
- Your registration fee may be paid online using PayPal using the instructions provided below.
- Cash payments are only possible onsite at the registration desk, and only in U.S. dollars.
- USDA-APHIS participants are by invitation only. The USDA-APHIS-PPQ’s International Phytosanitary Standards’ office will contact the participants directly and invite them to register.
Online Meeting Registration
- After you complete the initial online meeting registration form, you will be directed to a new web page to select activities (reception and dinner), indicate whether you will bring an accompanying guest(s), and select menu choices for yourself and your accompanying guest(s).
- Online registration is only available in English. To register in Spanish, use the form attached (This will be made available once the registration fee is posted).
- Payment through PayPal - This will be made available once the registration fee is posted.
Meeting Registration Location and Times
For those registering onsite and to pick-up your registration materials, the registration desk will be in the foyer of the Santa Catalina Ballroom, and be available during the following times:
- Monday October 22 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday October 23 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday October 24 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Welcome Reception Information
- When: Monday, October 22, 2018
- Where: Sonoran Rooftop
- Time: 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Dress: Casual
- Light appetizers, cash bar
Dinner and Awards Ceremony Information
- When: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Where: Santa Catalina Ballroom
- Time: 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Dress wear: Business Casual
*Dinner Menu Options:
- Pork: Brown sugar and chili rubbed roasted pork loin, served with apple chutney, stone ground cheddar grits, and wilted baby spinach. Gluten free
- Chicken: Chicken breast with prickly pear sauce, mashed potatoes, and steamed seasonal vegetables. Gluten free
- Vegetarian: Char-grilled seasonal vegetable stack with a red pepper coulis, served with fresh herb couscous. Gluten free
All meals will be served with vegetarian salad with choice of prickly pear or balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Dessert selections will be chocolate flourless torte (gluten free) or Jamaican apple spice cake.
*Please indicate menu selections when you register. If you have dietary restrictions, please indicate when registering.