The registration fee is $275 U.S. dollars and will include attendance to all meetings, the reception, the awards dinner, and breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings. There are additional charges for each accompanying guest.
Online meeting registration is now closed. Registration will be available onsite in Tucson and you may pay with cash (U.S. dollars only) or credit card via PayPal.
- Your registration fee may be paid online using PayPal using the instructions provided below.
- Cash payments are only possible onsite at the registration desk, and only in U.S. dollars.
- USDA-APHIS participants are by invitation only. APHIS-PPQ’s International Phytosanitary Standards’ office will contact the USDA-APHIS participants directly and invite them to register.
Online Meeting Registration
- Online meeting registration is now closed.
- To see the list of registered participants view the list here.
On-Site Meeting Registration Location and Times
For those registering onsite and to pick-up your registration materials, the registration desk will be in the foyer of the Santa Catalina Ballroom, and be available during the following times:
- Monday October 22 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday October 23 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday October 24 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Welcome Reception Information
- When: Monday, October 22, 2018
- Where: Sonoran Rooftop
- Time: 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Dress: Casual
Welcome Reception Menu:
- Light appetizers, cash bar
Dinner and Awards Ceremony Information
- When: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Where: Santa Catalina Ballroom
- Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Dress wear: Business Casual
*Dinner Menu Options:
- Pork: Brown sugar and chile rubbed roasted pork loin, served with apple chutney, stone ground cheddar grits, and wilted baby spinach. Gluten free
- Chicken: Chicken breast with prickly pear sauce, mashed potatoes, and steamed seasonal vegetables. Gluten free
- Vegetarian: Char-grilled seasonal vegetable stack with a red pepper coulis, served with fresh herb couscous. Gluten free
All meals will be served with vegetarian salad with choice of prickly pear or balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Dessert selections will be chocolate flourless torte (gluten free) or Jamaican apple spice cake.